WANTED ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN
Are you an associate looking to move your career from average to exceptional with incredible growth opportunities? Are you looking to join a growing team dedicated to excellence in patient care and client communication? Do you want to build a loyal client following and promote preventative medicine through client education? If so, World of Animals Veterinary Hospitals is looking for an associate like you!
We currently have six hospitals in, and surrounding, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with plans to continue to expand. Each hospital offers a desirable location with unique layouts, demographics and teams. Our hospitals all have one common denominator- and that is the type of person we select for our teams. When you join our team, you will join a group of like-minded individuals that always make sure that Pets Come First. It is an important core value of World of Animals Veterinary Hospitals and we choose our family of CSRs, assistants, technicians and doctors with that fundamental principle in mind.
We are looking for doctors that are passionate about their work; that will advocate for the patient; that will be thorough and comprehensive in their medicine and kind and compassionate in its delivery. The ideal candidate will have small animal experience providing clinical, surgical and dental services. They will be someone who shares our goal to provide high-quality veterinary care to our patients as well as exemplary customer service to our clients. Our doctors go the extra mile to research new treatment options, but are flexible enough to propose a Plan B for a patient whose owner has a limited budget but endless love for their best friend.
If you are looking for a hospital that makes patient care its top priority and are eager to join a team who feels the same way, then you are the right candidate for World of Animals Veterinary Hospitals.
We offer a generous benefits package to include: a competitive Salary, CE allowance, paid CE days, Professional fees and Liability coverage, VIN membership, Inclusion in the company’s Health Insurance Plan, 401K plan, paid vacation, Employee pet discount on hospital services and products, and potential for future partnership.
Send resume with references to: email@example.com
About World of Animals Inc.
Thriving veterinarian-owned company dedicated to providing quality veterinary care for patients and excellent customer service for clients while promoting preventative medicine through client education. Company currently has 6 locations and will continue to grow. Looking for personable, talented veterinarians to develop a loyal client following which will allow the company to continue to succeed, not only financially, but as veterinary professionals as well. Locations are within Philadelphia and its surrounding suburbs, close to museums, sporting events, major universities and other recreational opportunities.
EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
Experienced Veterinary Technician wanted for our World Of Animals, Inc. veterinary hospitals. Must have excellent technical skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a team player who is open to new ideas, willing to learn, and able to do what it takes to get the job done.
Saturday and/or Sunday shifts are mandatory
Must have 2-3 years TECH experience
- Able to draw blood from jugular, cephalic, and saphenous veins
- Able to place IV catheter in cephalic and saphenous veins
- Capable of taking high quality lateral and VD radiographs of abdomen, chest, pelvis, and extremities
- Accurate record keeping of medical records, lab, and radiograph logs
- Able to set up and read fecal, urine sediment, and ear cytology slides.
- Knowledge of preventative care including: canine & feline vaccinations, neutering benefits, and dental care; able to intelligently discuss these topics with pet owners.
Knowledge of Impromed Infinity software a plus
experience monitoring anesthesia a plus
*experienced candidates ONLY need apply.
Send resume with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED – RECEPTIONIST (we are currently not hiring for this position)
We are looking for a Part-Time receptionist – weekend shifts are required.
Receptionists are the customer-relations experts in a veterinary practice. They are the client’s first impression, on the phone or in person. Receptionists must be well-spoken; possess strong organizational skills; excellent telephone and in-person communication skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Receptionists must have compassion for both animals and their owners, and understand the stress that patients and clients endure. They also must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and must be able to work closely and effectively with the staff at our Veterinary Hospital.
- answers all incoming phone lines by the 3rd ring
- greet clients as soon as they enter the building
- ensures smooth flow of all hospital and boarding appointments
- make sure all information, including referral source and email address, is entered properly into the computer
- responsible for ensuring that the cash drawer is properly filled and all monies are accounted for
- pull charts for the day’s appointments
- take orders for pet food as necessary
- responds to clients questions quickly, courteously, and accurately.
- invoicing of patients for examinations, surgeries, and medications
- knowledgeable of flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives
- has a basic understanding of vaccinations and neutering benefits
If interested, please forward your resume with references to: email@example.com
We are a Drug-Free Workplace. As such, any job offer will be contingent upon results of a Background Check and Drug Screening Test on the applicant.